AKW Ergonomic Bidet Seat
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Tested to a safe working load of 150kg/23.5 stone - Designed with strength in mind
- Personal spray head positioning for both posterior and feminine settings - Adjustable spray head for both posterior and feminine use
- Quick Release Seat and Lid - Makes cleaning, maintenance or even moving easier
- Seat lugs - Provides stability when side transferring
- Low Pressure Mode - If the water supply experiences low pressure, then low pressure mode can be selected to allow the bidet to continue working efficiently
- Soft close seat and lid - Provides a slower and quieter closing and therefore safer for users.
- Easy to clean - Very little maintenance required throughout the bidet's lifetime
- Night light - helps users with sight loss or dementia locate the toilet in the dark/dimly lit conditions.
- Remote control included - provides users with full function control via a handheld, ergonomic remote, which is easy to use and supports carers with maximising user dignity.
- Integral seat sensor - prevents accidental usage by ensuring activation only occurs when the seat is in use.
- UK sized aperture - Allows for compatibility with AKW and most common UK toilet pans.
- Self-cleaning function: Pre and post wash nozzle cleaning and automatic water purge if not used for 72 hours - Ensures the nozzle and surrounding area are hygienic.
- Low noise heater, water pump, dryer motor and the pressure + flow optimised for efficient and continuous cleaning - Promotes user dignity whilst providing a reliable experience.
- Adjustable settings: Temperature controlled water and dryer settings - Allow the user to tailor the bidet to meet their specific comfort and cleaning requirements.
- Lid and Seat lift assist - Front moulded grip and contrasting side tabs for ease of use
Restocking charge may apply.