Contour ShowerDec Wetroom Floor Former with McAlpine Stainless Steel Tiled Waste
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- ShowerDec available in various sizes.
- No additional support needed around the waste assisting ease & speed of installation.
- 24mm thick to facilitate installation with existing floorboards.
- 40mm flat area around the wet room floor former perimeter for door placement & water retention.
- Larger shower area, ideal for wheelchairs.
- Supplied with a pumped waste.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- ShowerDec wet room shower trays are not handed.
- Pre-formed semi-drilled fixing points for secure installation.
- Can be cut to size in virtually any position using a circular saw or jigsaw.
- Suitable for timber & screeded floors.
- ShowerDec wet room floor formers are manufactured using the SMC process from a combination of resin and fibreglass to form a strong and consistent floor former.
McALPINE TSG52 SQUARE STAINLESS STEEL WET ROOM FLOOR FORMER GULLY
- 150mm stainless steel square option for use in a wet room with floor tiles, 8mm deep.
- 2 part, 50mm water seal trapped gully.
- Flow rate in excess of 40 litres per minute.
- 1½” outlet.
- Top access, easy to clean.
- Gully manufactured in white ABS, will withstand wheelchair loading
- 100mm deep.
*Restocking charge will apply to items returned to cover postage.